Windsocks for Industrial Applications
- Oil, Gas, Chemicals and Cold Storage - wind direction indicator where COMAH regulations apply.
- Agriculture : as wind direction indicator, during crop spraying.
- Waste Disposal : Wind direction Indicator and hazard marker
- Water, Power : Flourescent Orange as hazard markers or ruster points, in large industrial sites.
- Shipping and Marine : Coloured or full branded windsocks.
- Beach Safety : Made to RNLI: BS Standards.
- High visibility Flourescent Orange dyes
- Strong, durable colourfast 125gm PU coated polyester cloth with additional UV filter
- Windsock cloth tested to relevant BS/ ISO standards.
- Nylon hoops, marine grade stainless steel wire harness and swivel clips
- Guaranteed lifespan in UK climate - 15 months
Standard FLO ORANGE Specifications.
|Polyester cloth : Nylon hoops, steel wire rigging with stainless steel swivel clip|
|92 (3ft)||30 (12")||15 (6")||36.00|
|125 (4ft)||36 (14")||18 (7")||45.00|
|150 (5ft)||50 (20")||25 (10")||55.00|
|185 (6ft)||60 (24")||30 (15")||66.00|
| 210 (7ft)||60 (24")||30 (12")||70.00 |
| 240 (8ft)||75 (30")||38 (15")||90.00 |
Most smaller sizes available from stock- delivery 2-3 days
Order by e-mail or phone : Payment by cheque, bank transfer or card on receipt of order confirmation
Non Standard Colours & Branded Windsocks
For applications where flourecent orange is not an appropriate colour we can supply Red, Green & Blue PU coated nylon . We also offer windsocks with full colour branding, logos , graphics digally printed onto 200 gm polyester fabrics: Please contact us for prices
When buying or using a windsock we would recommend fitting a suitable rotating sidearm to the pole. Being able to rotate the windsock will offer a more accurate indication of wind direction. and fitted some distance from the pole, will limit the damage caused by the action the hoop and outer rim against the pole.
* Any guarantees offered apply to UK climate conditions only & subject to a rotating sidearm being in place.