When you cannot design your flags yourself .....Here's how we can help !
While we expect most customers to provide us with print ready artwork, we also understand that schools, hobby clubs and small charities, do not have access the software to create a really professional looking design, and for these customers we are happy to assist.
1. What you need to do......
If you need help with design, the first step is to contact our sales team, and either they or someone from our studio will assist, and talk you through the process.
If you already have some high quality images, logos, for example and this is all you require as your design, we can place them into our standard templates. However any artwork, logos, images you supply must be of high quality. (A 100kb Jpeg image, which we so often receive, is not "high" quality.) We will discuss all the different possible formats and their required qualities when you contact us.
Please define any required colours as RGB, or CMYK and not, as for example red, green, navy.... If a colour match for example, to your club shirt is important then do send us this as part of your design brief. Please also choose standard Windows or Mac fonts, rather than something your have seen elsewhere.
If you want us to create a more complex design, using your logos, adding text, maybe some photos or graphic images then we can do this for you, but there may be a charge.
Alternatively, if you have very little as artwork you can send us a design brief, as Word or PDF document. Please tell us the text you require - your company, business or club name, your website address; any preferred fonts, colours and a simple layout sketch. There may be a charge for this service.
We will only ask you to pay an additional charge, when
- The artwork, logos , photos, you have provided require enhancement;
- You ask us to create a design using non standard fonts which we have to download;
- You ask for photos or fonts we have to buy.
- Your design takes more than 30 minutes to create, or you ask for multiple designs,variations or proofs.
Our charges are £50 per hour based on 15minute slots . When you submit your design brief we will try to estimate the time it will take to complete and advise you on the possible additional charges.
Please note when you ask us to design, we require £50 pre payment as a deposit.
Our small team are very experienced, and will advise you through the process of design, which colours and which styles of layout will produce the most attractive and eye catching effect.
3. Visuals and Proofs
- You will be offered visuals of your design to check and make any amendments.
- When all amendments have been approved you will be sent a final proof to sign off.
- Once the design is signed off, you are responsible for all spelling and other mistakes which remain.
- Once in production you cannot make any further changes to the design